Drumstick tree called as “Power house of minerals” is the most frequent tree in India. Drumstick tree is an good home remedies.Its leaves, fruits, flowers, barks and seeds contain medical values and are used in a range of good manners in all dishes.
Helpful in preventing cardiac diseases, the leaves, flowers and fruits of drumstick which are used as vegetable have great dietary value. All parts of this tree are useful and have long been used for nutritional, medicinal, and developed purposes.
It is an extraordinarily healthful vegetable tree with a variety of potential uses. It is antibacterial and a wonderful cleanser.It is careful one of the world’s most useful trees, as almost every part of the Muringa tree can be used for food or has several other beneficial properties. In the tropics, it is used as hunt for livestock, and in many countries, Muringa micronutrient liquid, a natural anthelmintic (kills parasites) and adjuvant (to aid or improve another drug) is used as a metabolic conditioner to aid touching prevalent diseases in developing countries.
- The leaves are highly healthful, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein, iron, and potassium. The leaves are cooked and used like spinach. In addition to being used fresh as a representative for spinach, its leaves are commonly dried and compacted into a powder, and used in soups and sauces. Murungakai, as it is close by known in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, is used in Siddha medicine. The tree is a superior source for calcium and phosphorus.
- Almost all parts of the drumstick tree contain medicinal value. The small, round leaves are particularly beneficial in treating many ailments because of their high iron content and many medicinal properties.
- Drumstick leaves can be eaten fresh, cooked, or stored as dried powder for many months exclusive of refrigeration, and reportedly without loss of nutritional value. Where starvation is imminent, physically powerful the drumstick-leaf powder can be life-saving.
- Because of the high calcium, iron, and vitamins, drumstick leaves can be used as a wonderful tonic for infant and rising kids and teens to support strong and healthy bones and for purifying the bloodstream. To prepare the tonic, drumstick leaves be supposed to be ground with water, filtered, and mixed with milk.
- Drumstick leaves, flowers, and seeds are helpful in treating sexual debility and weakness.
- Drumstick flowers have the power to make stronger the heart.