It contains rich vitamins A, B and C, K, folate, dietary fiber, and minerals such as potassium, iron, and calcium. vitamin A which accelerates the formation of new cells, it protects the external layers of the skin. The juice of the papaya contains papain, a protein splitting enzyme used as a meat tenderizer. It has been proved that by eating papaya, heart diseases or controlled and the cholesterol level is reduced.
- Papaya not only for food, but also for healing wounds, for supporting a weak liver, for healing constipation, against worms and parasites, for healing inflammation and skin problems and even for treating cancer.
- Papaya contains vitamin A which accelerates the formation of new cells, it protects the external layers of the skin, and vitamin c is an anti-oxidant, and builds capillary strength, protein the skin can be benefited with improved smoothness, softness, and resiliency.
- Green Papaya is one of nature’s most abundant sources of plant enzymes and other important phytonutrients .Green papaya may increase nutrient absorption and help to create a healthier intestinal tract.
- It is also been used for over acidity or borderline ulcers as less stomach acid is required for digestion when abundant enzymes are ingested.
- Papaya is good for many digestive disorders and is excellent for improving poor digestion. It has also been recommended as part of the treatment for cancer.
- Papaya is very beneficial for skin as it helps enormously in fighting with the free radicals in the body in a result the skin is prevented from premature aging and other skin problems. So if you want to stay young start using papaya in your beauty routine.
- It is good for eye sight.
- It reduces inflammation and is therefore useful in osteoarthritis, asthma, and rheumatoid arthritis.