As efficient as cabbage is, it is one of the richest when it comes to protecting vitamins. Raw cabbage cleans the waste from the stomach and upper bowels which improve digestion and reduces constipation. Cabbage is a healthy vegetable that helps your digestion, increases your antibodies.
Cabbage can speeds up the curative of ulcer. Cabbage reduces the risk of eye cataract, colon, stomach and lung cancer, and also reduces the risk of heart problems.
Cabbage presents you lots of vitamins such as vitamin C,E, A, B, vitamin B6, minerals and fibers, vitamin K, iron and sulfur, great source of folic acid. If cabbage is good form the within you might be surprised to find out that cabbage is healthy on the outside too. Cabbage helps the scare process and disinfection of wounds. It is good if you have inflammations, burns, bug stings, infections, sprains, muscle aches, headaches.
- Juice of fresh cabbage is helpful in treating fungus infection.
- Red Cabbage has further phytonutrients than the green cabbage. The vitamin C substance of red cabbage is 6-8 times higher than that of the green cabbage.
- Cabbage is really good for people suffering of anemia.
- Vitamin K helps blood to clot normally.
- Cabbage is good if you have inflammations, burns, bug stings, infections, sprains, muscle aches, headaches.
- Cabbage may lower the occurrence of cancer, especially in the lung, stomach and colon prostate.
- Cabbage is a great source of folic acid. Folic acid is especially good and suggested to pregnant women who want to give birth to a healthy beautiful baby.